Hartford's Camp Courant is the oldest and largest FREE summer program in the United States, having served Hartford's children since 1894. Camp is such a wonderful experience, that space fills up quickly! Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, so we recommend you submit your child(s) application as soon as possible.
2019 Camper Registrations will be available in April.
The 2019 Camper registration will also be available in all of the Hartford Public Schools that serve children between the ages of five and 12 and all Hartford Public Library Locations. Registrations are also available at the Hartford's Camp Courant office.
Click here for a list of the Hartford Public School locations for registration pick-up in April.
Camp Courant Bus Stop Locations
- SAND School on Main Street
- Corner of Clark Street and Elmer Street
- Corner of Garden Street and Cleveland Avenue
- Global Communications on Edwards Street
- Achievement First School on Blue Hills Avenue
- Annie Fisher School on Plainfield Street
- Corner of Palm Street and Andover Street
- Hartford Public High School on Forest Street
- Bulkeley High School on Elliott Street
- Kennelly School on Elliott Street
- Moylan School on Ledger and Catherine Streets
- Betances STEM on Bodwell Street
If you have any questions, please contact Mily Navedo at:
860-244-2835 or firstname.lastname@example.org