Home for the Holidays and Covid Relief Event –
Hartford’s Camp Courant and some very special community partners want to bring Camp Courant Campers and their families holiday joy & covid support this December!
With your support, we hope to provide food, clothing, supplies, and toys directly to our community.
2020 has been a year of uncertainty that has taken its toll on many households. This is our attempt at bringing some cheer this holiday season during a time when everyone needs some support. We are better together than we are individually.
Packages to be assembled December 10-11 and delivered to campers homes week of December 14th
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- First-aid Kits
- Kids’ Toys – ages 5-12
- Kids’ Books – ages 5-12
We will be taking donations and collecting items now through December 9th.
Stay safe social distancing while showing your support! Items may be purchased directly on Amazon, under our wish list, and then sent directly to us!
Please click on the link below to view the Home for the Holidays Wish List. Our goal is to assemble 250 boxes so the Wish List can also be used as a guide of the type of items we are hoping to collect.
Are you signed up for AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
- Select your charity (Hartford’s Camp Courant) 🙂
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Volunteer Opportunities for box assembly and delivery.
Boxes will be assembled Thursday, December 10th and Friday, December 11th at 96 Batterson Park Rd, Farmington. Delivery to homes will take place Monday, December 14th, Tuesday, December 15th, and Friday, December 18th, through Thursday, December 17th, 9am – 12pm & 2pm – 4pm.
Please click to register as a volunteer.
Click on the link below for Home for the Holidays Sponsorship Opportunities-